Thursday, November 17, 2011

It's been a long time...

....since my last post in 2009. Where does the time go? Well, where ::does:: it go? Where did it come from? I guess it just goes back there.

Now I'm not only a Mammamonst but also a Grammy, maybe I should be Grammamonst.  Little Emmitt is 18 months old and is about to be hit broadside by a new brother--in about 2 more months. Those are Tynes babies. Now I have a step-grand, Henry, a Canterbury baby. We are also waiting for the appearance of a little Horton bebe who will be born in Paris.

Back in 2009, I was actually thinking that none of the kids would reproduce, so I went back to grad school and have been working toward a MLIS. No sooner had I begun grad school (while also working full time) did I receive notice of the upcoming arrival of Emmitt and get a new a much more challenging job. So the intervening 2+ years have been challenging.

I expect to have more time to enjoy the gulley and join the kudzoo war again beginning in August 2012, when I hope to be finished with the MLIS--please, God.

No comments:

Post a Comment